Friday, December 7, 2012

The Lights 2012 night one





The first night at the Christmas Lights at the Park was last night and it went pretty well.  The night started out warm enough but by 10:00 it did get cold.  Once again I got out of the cold by donning the Rudolf costume and running around for three hours acting like an idiot, but I got a lot of smiles from kids and adults alike.

 

Now not everyone was as warm as I was. Linda and Josh had to find their own places to get out of the wind.

 

The City of Yukon goes all out to make this the best light display and every year you find new lights.



 

As I said before if you get the chance to come down to Yukon and see the lights make it happen, you will not regret it. If you come on the 20th be real nice to Rudolph.

1 comment:

  1. great blog....first I've seen of it....loved the Rudolph costume.....and boy did it look cold!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!! Love the Grant's

    ReplyDelete