Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Findding employees is not that easy


Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.  We have been trying to hire a few part time- employees and have not had very good luck. We put ads in the paper twice and have received very few responses and most of those did not come close to qualifying.  So now I am going to use the direct approach.  I started at my son’s Karate class. I figured who would be better to work with but people who can protect me. Actually it was my wife’s idea.  I will be hitting up the Boy Scouts next; I hope to find some good summer help.





I just don’t get it, I thought with the economy being the way it is, people would want a job.  When I was trying to be an actor in Southern California, I worked for six months on the grave yard shift at a seven-eleven.  To me a job is a job and without one it makes it hard to pay the rent.  Not to mention, acting is a hard way to make a living.  Seven-eleven gives you all the free Slurpee’s you can drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment