Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am so lazy


So today I slacked off and slept most of the morning.  In fact I never opened the store at all today, I am the laziest man I know and I have proof.


I had a little outpatient surgery today and since we haven’t found the right people to work yet, I just closed shop.  Now this picture was taken while I was getting prepped for surgery.  Now I do not like needles or IV’s or anything that goes into my skin.  What can be so bad to make me make a face like that?  They cut off my bracelet!


It was just a little bit of roped but it was to remind students and parents to pray during the school year.  Our churches youth group gave those out the day before school started in 2011 and as far as we can tell mine is the only one still on a wrist. Well I should say was the only one.

I would like to say thank you to my wife Linda for taking the photos of me before the surgery.  My question is when was this picture taken and why. 

 It is obviously after the surgery (note the big bundle on my arm).  I will also say that I was awake (the glasses are on my face).  I just do not remember this picture.  Me awake, and talking, without my brain in gear it a very scary thing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you didn't exactly leave your customers in a total lurch either. After all, I was fielding calls for you over here at Access. By the way, I snatched away one of your potential customers for myself. Nyaah! Of course, we do work for the same company, but that is besides the point.

    ReplyDelete