Wednesday, April 8, 2020


Bob is posting again and we can blame my cousin Anne. 
 What stared this was my Uncle Jim had his opening for his paintings.  He has a entire hall on the first floor of the Oklahoma Capital for the next month.  Okay I understand that my dad’s brother got divorced from my aunt and then she married Jim which technically makes Jim not related to me at all, but who cares about all that Jim is great folk and I am proud to claim him.  Aunt Judy you did good to find him.

The real fun is going to a show like this and knowing the artist, then to be able to tell your friends that you went out for dinks with the artist. It sounds so pretentious. Just the way I like it.  So to all my friends, that’s right Linda and I go out for drinks with artist and other beautiful people. .. oh and my family says hi and for me to get a grip on myself,

No comments:

Post a Comment