Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here is an interesting observation about humans.

My office is attached to the house(which makes my commute very short). From time to time while I have a customer in the office our dog, Starbuck, will walk into the room look around . Customers really seem to like the dog. She is cute and tiny and thinks she is a lot bigger than she is, oh did I say she is completely deaf.

So in comes the dog and on cue the customers will say “oh she is adorable what’s her name“? I then say that “her name is Starbuck and she is totally deaf“. Every time they bend down and say “here Starbuck” and she walks away. She’s deaf…. What do people think that means? The dog can’t hear you she has no idea your talking and even if she did do you think se speaks English?

So I about to take this picture for this blog and what do I do? I say “Hey Starbuck look here”. sometimes I embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment