Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Warehouse 13 ?


So what is it like working in a warehouse? First thing it starts a lot earlier than Mini Storage work.  Second, even though it is a big warehouse, it is not anything like “Warehouse 13”.  Now that would be cool, but a lot more dangerous.  This is not so cool but much less dangerous

Yes we use shopping carts to help pick parts.
What do I really do? I check things in, I store them, and then I ship that stuff out.  Some of this stuff is very heavy, so heavy my muscles tell me about it quite often.   The real eye opener is the cost of this stuff. Packing and shipping becomes an art form when you think how much it cost to replace damage goods. 

Here is a look at some of my handy work.

 


Would you believe this is a bunch of chainsaws?  So the next time you receive a package that is not just padded but way overkill padded, don’t think of it as a waste, think how concerned the shippers were for the safety of your stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Master Rapper Bob!

    Where's the do not stack cone for the top?

    ReplyDelete