Saturday, January 7, 2012

down come the Lights!


20120107
The lights have come down, so the official celebration of Christmas is over here at Guardian.  It has been a good year here and it ended on a fairly high note, but it is still kind of sad when the lights come down and the decorations are put away. We had a nice look here at the house/office, but the nicer the look the longer it takes to bring it down. I am already thinking what can be done to top it next year.


Two nice things happened while bring down the lights, first I got a hand from my son and our scout master.  That really helped get the job done fast.  Second, was I had two different customers stop by the office while the lights were coming down say hi and dropped payments into the drop box.  This may not sound big, but a lot of the customers here got use to the last manager being here all the time and stopping to take payments or rent spaces.  I have a family and need to have some time for them and that is what days off are for.  It was very nice to have the customers not expect me to stop what I was doing to take payments.  Way to go guys!!


Lights were not the only thing done on this day off.  Here is the sad part of the day.  Five days a week I deal with storage, so what do I do this afternoon …clean out my storage!   Yes even storage manager must clean out and organize their own storage units.  So when you go to your storage facility with any complaints about your unit, bill, your needs please remember, we know what is going on already.  We to live with all the problems you have, the difference is we do the same thing for ourselves and then again with each of our tenants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment