Thursday, January 19, 2012

To my friends at AT&T

To my friends at AT&T:

The fact that you have job absolutely astounds me. What has happened to customer service. It is amazing that one of these “customer service experts” can say the words that sound like they are being helpful, but you know that four hours latter you will have to call again and start from scratch. By the end of my 36 hour journey into the world of AT&T service, the last rep. that I talked to says “Please hold while I call up your account….. Wow… you have made a few calls haven’t you”? My answer “Yes, but this call has nothing to do with the last 2 days of my life”. His response “ Thank God”.

My biggest complaint has nothing to do with the fact that they were unable to fix my problem in any timely manor. I am a reasonable man (at times). The fact that I was lied to time after time, caught them in their lies, and still they continued to lie. At one point I had a representative hang up the phone while I was in mid sentence. I called back to ask the supervisor to find out who that was, and after she told me that they do not keep records of which person talks to whom so she could not find out who hung up on me, she told me who was the last three techs who did do real work on my problem.

Oh well, I ramble, much like the supervisor at AT&T.

I think I will name my next aneurism after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment