Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is what it sounds like outside my window.


January 1, 2012

At this point everyone on the net is saying “have a happy new year”. Where that might be all nice and true at this very moment I question why do I live in a storage facility.

This is a small facility, under 500 units, and as such there is not a large need for part time employees. Having days off is not real easy and this is one of those long weekends that I do not get very often. The negative about this is living on the property does not get you away from the grind going on outside your front door. Where was it written that to be more of a man your truck needs to be able to rattle bricks off of buildings. Sitting in my living room I have counted the same truck drive in and out of the property 5 time just by the sound. Oh well noisy truck owners need to move their stuff too. Friends, Please think about the people who live on site of your storage and turn down the radio and don’t rev that engine when you go in and out of the facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment