Thursday, January 26, 2012

My desk continued


I found out how to get a clean desk and it was quite simple.  On Monday I started organizing things that did not belong on my desk.  By removing these Items I made a great step forward.   On Tuesday I started filing all of the paperwork that had built up.  This was a great step also, but it left the pile of real work left to take care of.  On Wednesday morning my boss calls me to inform me that we have a webinar that we need to attend at 1:00. Hey this could be a break from the cleaning!  Except my car it in the shop and there for he needs to come to my office so we can attend it together.  Ok game is on!  One hour later this is what my desk looked like.


The Webinar by the way was great.  If you get a chance to hear “The Hat Lady” speak on storage don’t miss it.  She really knows what she is talking about.
Now that the Webinar is over I need to crunch some serious numbers. Up stairs to the old records, bring down 2010 and 2011  and this is what my desk looks like.




Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am not a neat desk person.  I think I heard once that Benjamin Franklin was a messy desk person.  I think I have that reference somewhere... on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment