Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cookies rule

ookies! What is happier than fresh free cookies?  Well, in the world of Bob cookies are king.  Several years ago I was chatting with some friends trying to figure out what to do for my birthday and that is when I figured out cookies, I would go home and bake myself cookies.  Well that did not make as happy as is sounded so I started giving the cookies away, and Unofficial National Bob Day was born.  The first two years I baked a lot of cookies, but how many cookies can on man make?  So every year I keep expanding and asking more people to bake cookies and give them away on March 19th.  Last year we went International cookies were made all over the US, England, West Africa, and Japan.  We celebrated Unofficial International Bob Day in The Middle East and somewhere in the Pacific Ocean with our troops. 

This brings us to the present. Unofficial international Bob Day is Monday if you can bake some cookies and give them away please do and let me know.  I love the fact that one crazy guy’s idea and go all over the world.  So for all the people of the world, go celebrate Bob and his love of cookies.




The first round of baking, three dozen Chocolate Chip, three dozen Snickerdoodles, and t.hree dozen No Bake

1 comment:

  1. Im gonna bake gluten free cookies - but not tell people and see if they can tell the differance. ;)

    ReplyDelete