Sunday, September 16, 2012

What makes Bob happy?


The weekend crew is a surprising duo.  Yesterday I showed up unannounced ton Access to pick up an abandoned TV and take it to a recycling drop off.  9 am and both guys are sitting behind the desk…

 “What’s up guys?” I say.  “Just balancing the drawer.”  They answer. 
That is the first thing that any employee needs to do when they come on shift. Wow did they listen?

 So I let them finish and I tell them that today being a rainy day they need to work on learning close out etc. and getting themselves ready when I go to California.  Then I get help loading this behemoth TV into the van and off I go.
Fast forward 40 minutes and I am driving back to drop off the change to petty cash and I see this.

  Now this makes me happy!

 These guys are going right down the list and knocking out the daily to do list.   Way to go Andrew and Brad.  I am going to have to make sure to give these boys cookies for next Saturday.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment